Saturday 14 February 2015

DAY 3 CHALLENGE

I know I missed this a few days, but that's just me.
That's why self-made schedule always not working for me.

So..

Day 3 - Your day in great detail. Owh shit.

Like usual, woke up at 7 a.m. Fajr prayer. Slept again. Woke up again at 8.30 something. Shower, breakfast, swept the floor, did laundry.

Switched on pc, browsing FB, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr. Cousin called, asked me to see this condo site and buy a new home. Feeling hopeless and depressed in instance. Bipolar attacked. Imgur was not funny anymore.

Ordered KFC online for the first time. Lunch. Watched Gone Girl for the first time, stopped watching after about half the movie. Zuhur prayer.

And then I think I played with my cats, got sleepy, went to bed. Slept for about an hour 30 minutes. Woke up at 5.30 p.m, feeling dizzy. Asar prayer. Watched HBO, Confessions of Shopaholic.

Shower again, Maghrib prayer before went out with my brother to buy kibbles and litter. Came home, give mom some money for the month. Isya' prayer, continued watching Gone Girl till the end.

Opened Youtube, watched Gone Girl review. Sent whatsapp messages to Yana about the movie. Chatted a bit about the movie. Came back to FB, Youtube and then realized I left this blog for a few days.

And here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment