Sunday 13 December 2015

end year trip

Hello blog. Just came back from Cherating, Pahang for a three-day trip with family and cousins. Currently feeling sleepy so I won't write much.

We stayed at Legend Resort, very near to the sea, which I really loved. The hotel is just okay, but I did have fun with my family. It's also has been a while since we had a nice vacation.

We didn't go far, though. We just went to some keropok lekor stores and bought some satars. We also could not swim in the sea because the waves were big. Probably higher than my height. So we just swam in the hotel's pool.

The weather was just nice. It wasn't raining much; I think it didn't rain at all.

On the way back to KL today, my cousin tried to set me up with his single friend. Said that guy is handsome and owns a driving school, so I since I didn't have a license he said I should go to that guy's school.

I am not interested. Not at this kind of time. I still have some feelings for a guy I have not met since like, 6 months ago.

I don't care. If God is going to help me, He will make it happen.

Let me do whatever I want for now. I have been single my whole life so I don't mind to stay single for another 30 years.

Whatever.

Next, is my China trip. Counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment