Sunday 3 August 2014

Sometimes we make stupid decisions in life. It's either gonna bring you to changes you need or hell.

For me, no decisions are wrong. When we decide to do something, it means we want to change our lives, it's a good thing.

Most people afraid of change, including me. But if you want to go further, to progress in life, you have to face your fear, do something different. You don't know where it's going to take you.

After all, we know nothing about future and how it'd turn out.

I am not a 'go with the flow' person. That's why I don't really follow the current like most people my age do. For some, they may see me as immature in making decisions. But hey. it's my life.

When I was younger I was a lot braver, I was open to challenges, I was always excited about new environment. I always question about this and that and why. But it was long ago when I was a lot happier.

Now? I don't even know. Being different is hard. And I have been that way since I was little.

I guess society's influence takes its toll on me slowly.

I don't even dare to dream about travelling around the world anymore. My dream to go to Japan also disappearing.

It's disappointing, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment