Wednesday 20 August 2014

rules to be my friend

dear friend,

when I still am your friend, please be reminded that I should get some respect from you just like I respect you.
and when I am feeling comfortable and loud, it means I trust you with all my life.
you should learn what it means to be shameless. I am far from shameless. I am honest.
Shameless is getting naked and feeling okay. Comfortable means you can be who you are and have no doubt and worry about that.
other than that, please be reminded that even though I trust you, I am sensitive too.
So please watch out your words, especially when you talk about me or make a joke about me.
You merely know me, and I have no problem living alone and without you if you hurt me and not feel sorry.
I know I am not perfect like you guys. And I need your support so I won't feel bad about myself.
If you are making a joke about me, at least learn which part of me that you should not touch and laugh about.

Trust me, I hate myself more than you guys.
I may look calm and okay. But don't expect me to accept everything just to be your friend. My life is not that good and I am an expert at hiding it. And I don't mind being alone because I am always alone. I don't need you guys and I don't need to be social like you guys.

and my final advice is, whatever you had done to me, please don't do it to others. learn what mistakes you have done and please have a kind, sensitive heart.

 have a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment