Friday 26 December 2014

last post 2014

Hello blogger 2014! This is going to be my last post for the year 2014. Are you excited? Are you looking forward to new year? Are you going to make new resolutions?? If your answer is yes, good for you. *claps*

Nothing much for me though, this coming new year. Mostly I wish for new job, and a little trip I'm going to make on May to the far east, but other than that, mehh.

Highlight for this year is definitely my trip to Bandung and Bali, Indonesia. I flew twice a year yeah! But the price is cheap so I could pull that. Plus I am saving so much for my trip next May, and going to Indonesia did not cost me too much.

I am not sure if I'm going to Indonesia again next year, there are invitation to Medan and Bandung (again) but let me think about that.

I have no vision whatsoever on my future and 2015. Except for that little trip, it's nothing. I feel empty. I want to start exercise or buy a car but I dunno. I hate being stuck in more debts.

So, whatever. I am tired of thinking about everything. I want to stop and have a simple life. Biarla tak jadi jutawan, asal aku happy.

Tapi, am I happy? Will I be happy again?

2015, I need big, fat ass luck. Help me, please. And be kind to me.

Good bye 2014. You suck and I'm not gonna miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment