Wednesday 28 January 2015

maybe it's adult thing

... to unshamelessly ask for my salary at my new working place.
Like, fuck y'all.

Two weeks ago I sent my resignation letter after I got an offer as translator for a company.
I admit I did not demand much on my salary. I admit I desperately want a new job.

They said why I did not ask for 5k salary?
It's because I am not as fucking greedy as y'all.

It did stir my thoughts. Why I did not ask for more salary? Why?

I don't know. I actually was pretty happy I got accepted for the job. That's it.

I am a simple person. I don't complicate things.

To everyone who question my choice, I present to you my big, fat, middle finger for y'all.

I'm on my way to be happy. I am on my way to fly around the world.

So fuck y'all. I'm leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment