Monday 9 February 2015

good bye journalism

1 Disember 2012 - 2 Februari 2015.

I learn a lot from this job. I might miss it in the future, plus some few people who were so nice to me.

I admit I do not fit with most of them, and with the job. So much I love doing outdoor work, journalism is not for me. I still believe that.

I am too introverted, too anti-social. Not pleasing for their eyes. But I'm okay with that. At least I tried to be nice and important for the company.

I also can't believe how I could stay more than two years in this tough job. So I'm kinda proud of myself because I'm such a bad ass woman. Not many people can pull this job, really.

*pats myself on the back*

So to the next level; translation industry. I still have no idea what is my work is all about. Nervous and excited.

2015, please be kind to me. I need it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment