Wednesday 23 December 2015

check list

Since I am going to Beijing, China next week, I am feeling excited and nervous about the weather and the air condition. Heard the pollution is really bad out there. I hope it will turn out fine.


So what is on my list;

1. Luggage bag - bought it yeayy

2. Passport - its now with the agent because they need to make the visas

3. Clothes - I am pretty sure I have enough. So hopefully it'll help to warm up

4. Hand warmer - I didn't expect to find it but I did. Yeahh. Found it on lelong.com.

5. Lotion and toiletries - bought it

6. Sun glass - Yana suggested me to bring it because of the direct sunshine, I guess (during winter mostly they do not have clouds)

7. Ziploc plastic bag - haven't found it. I don't know where to find this. It's quite important because I need to bring food during the trip there.

8. Food - I haven't bought anything yet, too. Will buy it on Sunday.

9. Money changer - I went to Ampang Park to change. I found it a bit cheap than the rest of the money changer I went. The store that I went to is at the back, beside the supermarket. You'll find it there. It is near stairs, too.
10. Water spray - will buy it at Daiso, if any.

I guess that's it. I don't know if everything I have will suffice. I truly hope to have a great time there.

Another thing, my handphone is dead now. I need a new one. It is not a good time to buy because I need my money for my trip. I am planning to register for that zero plan from Maxis tomorrow. I'll see how it goes.

One last thing is, how am I going to KLIA this Monday morning and be there at 6 a.m? My house is so far from it and I still couldn't figure out how am I going to go there. Get a taxi? It's quite expensive. I wanted to take a bus but I don't want to stay at KL Sentral for the whole night.

My friend suggested to stay at her house. Not my favourite way, but I'll think about it.

==============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment